Friday, February 4, 2011

TheHolyBookOLies

Last night I found a notebook of mine from circa 2002-2003, when I was an angsty 13 year old. I kind of want to archive them because my script was straight up microscopic and I made the mistake of writing in pencil, so some of my earliest works are literally fading away before my eyes. I have to caution, they are bit ridiculous in that manic, emotional preteen sort of way. At times it seems humorous and at times it is miserable, but they were the foundation for my creative expression. I'm going to chronicle these works under the title "TheHolyBookOLies" because that's what I named my notebook back then (hahaha). For now, I'm off to relax and recuperate after a super fresh day snowboarding. Mountains were beautiful! Anyway, TheHolyBookOLies shall start up tomorrow :).

No comments:

Post a Comment